Restaurant Franchise Opportunity in Missouri!
Are you blazing the entrepreneurial path and searching for a restaurant franchise opportunity in Missouri? We’d love to tell you about Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles, the most exciting soul food restaurant franchise on both sides of the Mississippi!
Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles was created by Larry “Lo-Lo” White, whose restaurant roots took hold when he was a young fellow, bussing tables at his grandmother’s restaurant kitchen. Little did Lo-Lo know back then that his hours spent perfecting his savory fried chicken and fluffy waffle recipes would one day turn into a successful restaurant franchise.
It was back in 2002, when Lo-Lo opened the first Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles, a few years before marketing was transformed by social media and when good, old-fashioned word-of-mouth turned Lo-Lo’s into a local household name, not to mention a favorite among celebrities and professional athletes from coast to coast.
If becoming a part of one of the nation’s most exciting ground-floor franchises sounds enticing to you, we would love to tell you more about the soul-food revolution that has commanded the respect of loyal foodies and food critics alike!
Why Missouri is ideal for a Lo-Lo’s franchise?
With Missouri bordering southern states such as Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas, local residents already have a taste and passion for genuine southern cooking. Other reasons why Missouri is a great place to open a restaurant franchise:
- With large bustling cities such as Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, and Columbia, Missouri’s big cities are prime locations for a Lo-Lo’s restaurant franchise.
- According to Missouri Department of Economic Development, Missouri is the 7th best state for economic outlook, and the 6th best for entrepreneurial activity.
What makes Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles different?
- Our existing locations have been recognized locally and nationally for exceptional product quality and customer service.
- It’s not unusual for us to have excited customers form lines out the door many days a week.
- It is a first-to-market, ground-floor franchise concept that has unlimited growth potential.
- And, one of the most exciting incentives…
Lo-Lo’s gross sales for 2016 for three of our existing locations were:
Phoenix Lo-Lo’s Location: $4,576,225*
Scottsdale Lo-Lo’s Location: $3,247,000*
Gilbert Lo-Lo’s Location: $2,656,800*
The people behind Lo-Lo’s have truly created a soul food revolution and dining destination like no other. We mean literally…you just won’t find anything else like it.
At Lo-Lo’s, franchisees are treated like family. You’ll never be alone in your business and you will be given all of the tools and emotional support you need to hit the ground running.
*For further information relative to our sales numbers, please review the additional information in
Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document.